Summer Leadership Seminar
Join Challenge Success and a dynamic group of school leaders from across the country for a one-day leadership seminar. Through interactive presentations, workshops, and dialogue with peers, you will learn new strategies to improve student well-being and promote academic engagement in your school community.
July 19, 2019 – Stanford, CA
July 26, 2019 – Chicago, IL
July 29, 2019 – New York, NY
While not necessary, we encourage two attendees but no more than three per school or district. If you wish to include a larger group, please consider applying to our School Program. For more information, complete this form.
- Cost: $700 per attendee*
- Learn research-based strategies to improve student health, motivation, and engagement.
- Network with other leaders from across the nation seeking to achieve a climate of care at their schools.
- Explore our school change model to determine if a more intensive partnership with Challenge Success via our year-long School Program would benefit your community.
Sample Seminar Workshops
- The Well-Balanced Student | Dr. Denise Pope
- Making Homework Work
- Design Thinking Sprint
- Listening In: Engaging Community in School Change
Full workshop descriptions and a list of presenters will be posted soon.
- District Leaders (Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, and School Board Members)
- School Leaders (Principals, Heads of School, Vice and Assistant Principals, Deans, and Counselors)
- Newly hired leaders working within a Challenge Success school
- Intended for middle school, high school, and district level leaders
For more information about the Leadership Seminar or the Challenge Success School Program, please contact us.
*Challenge Success offers limited financial assistance based on need. Click here to apply.