Summer Leadership Seminar
Join Challenge Success and a dynamic group of school leaders from across the country for a one-day leadership seminar. Through interactive presentations, workshops, and dialogue with peers, you will learn new strategies to improve student well-being and promote academic engagement in your school community.
- Friday, July 14, 2017, 8:30-4:00 p.m. | Stanford University
- $500 per person. We can accommodate up to three attendees per school. If you wish to include a larger group, please consider applying to our School Program. For questions, contact Margaret Dunlap.
- Applications are due by March 15th, 2017. Space is limited.
- Learn research-based strategies to improve student health, motivation, and engagement.
- Network with other leaders from across the nation seeking to achieve a climate of care at their schools.
- Explore our school change model to determine if a more intensive partnership with Challenge Success via our year-long School Program would benefit your community.
- District Leaders (Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents)
- School Leaders (Principals, Heads of School, Vice and Assistant Principals, Deans, and Counselors)
- Newly hired leaders working within a Challenge Success school
- Intended for middle school, high school, and district level leaders
For more information about the Leadership Seminar or the Challenge Success School Program, please contact Margaret Dunlap.