Summer Leadership Seminar
Join Challenge Success and a dynamic group of school leaders from across the country for a one-day leadership seminar. Through interactive presentations, workshops, and dialogue with peers, you will learn new strategies to improve student well-being and promote academic engagement in your school community.
- West Coast Seminar: Friday, July 20, 2018, 8:30-4:30 p.m. | Stanford University – Stanford, CA
- East Coast Seminar: Friday, July 27, 2018, 8:30-4:30 p.m. | MIT Endicott House – Dedham, MA
- $700 per attendee. While not necessary, we encourage two attendees but no more than three per school or district. If you wish to include a larger group, please consider applying to our School Program. For questions, contact Margaret Dunlap.
- Learn research-based strategies to improve student health, motivation, and engagement.
- Network with other leaders from across the nation seeking to achieve a climate of care at their schools.
- Explore our school change model to determine if a more intensive partnership with Challenge Success via our year-long School Program would benefit your community.
- The Well-Balanced Student | Dr. Denise Pope
- Making Homework Work | Dr. Denise Pope
- Design Thinking Sprint | Jon Kleiman
- Listening In: Engaging Community in School Change | Margaret Dunlap
View full workshop descriptions and a list of presenters here.
- District Leaders (Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, and School Board Members)
- School Leaders (Principals, Heads of School, Vice and Assistant Principals, Deans, and Counselors)
- Newly hired leaders working within a Challenge Success school
- Intended for middle school, high school, and district level leaders
For more information about the Leadership Seminar or the Challenge Success School Program, please contact Margaret Dunlap.
Register for West Coast Seminar Register for East Coast Seminar