Summer Leadership Seminar
*Summer Leadership Seminar now offered in both West and East Coast locations.*
Join Challenge Success and a dynamic group of school leaders from across the country for a one-day leadership seminar. Through interactive presentations, workshops, and dialogue with peers, you will learn new strategies to improve student well-being and promote academic engagement in your school community.
- West Coast Seminar: Friday, July 20, 2018, 8:30-4:00 p.m. | Stanford University
- East Coast Seminar: Friday, July 27, 2018, 8:30-4:00 p.m. | Greater Boston area
- $700 per attendee. We can accommodate up to three attendees per school. If you wish to include a larger group, please consider applying to our School Program. For questions, contact Margaret Dunlap.
- Learn research-based strategies to improve student health, motivation, and engagement.
- Network with other leaders from across the nation seeking to achieve a climate of care at their schools.
- Explore our school change model to determine if a more intensive partnership with Challenge Success via our year-long School Program would benefit your community.
- District Leaders (Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, and School Board Members)
- School Leaders (Principals, Heads of School, Vice and Assistant Principals, Deans, and Counselors)
- Newly hired leaders working within a Challenge Success school
- Intended for middle school, high school, and district level leaders
For more information about the Leadership Seminar or the Challenge Success School Program, please contact Margaret Dunlap.
Register for West Coast Seminar Register for East Coast Seminar