Coaching Session Sign Up
Concern for student well-being is top of mind for schools across the nation right now. In planning for the Fall, which of these questions have felt most urgent for your community?
- How might we establish and nurture connections with students whether school is in-person, remote, or offered in a hybrid model?
- How might we optimize student engagement in the event of remote learning?
- How might we assess student learning in ways that amplify their intrinsic motivation?
- How might we help students catch-up on content they missed last Spring?
- How might we solicit student voice to ensure that we don’t replicate patterns of inequality?
Schedule a complimentary 30-minute coaching session with a Challenge Success team member to explore these questions further. Learn about the policies and practices our partner schools have developed that prioritize student well-being, equity, and engagement during these uncertain times.