Since 2003, Challenge Success has partnered with over 650 middle and high schools to transform the student experience by increasing student well-being and engagement with learning. Our research-based SPACE framework guides our work with and supports school change in areas such as student schedules, curricular design, assessment, school climate, and community education.
5 Ways for Schools to Partner with Challenge Success
- Join our School Program for a year-long experience to explore research-based best practices and tools from Challenge Success staff and a cohort of other schools. A multi-stakeholder team from your school will attend our Fall and Spring Conferences and work with our coaches throughout the academic year to develop a customized action plan for positive school change. If you need help planning for next year, join our Planning in a Pandemic program during Spring 2021.
- Administer surveys, to students, staff, and parents to gather multiple perspectives and identify strengths and areas for school improvement.
- Attend our Summer Leadership Seminar, a one-day professional development opportunity for school and district level leaders to explore strategies that support a more balanced and academically fulfilling experience for students.
- Host professional development workshops on topics including Connection & Well-Being, Assessment, Homework, and Curriculum Development .
- Host parent education workshops highlighting the parent’s role in supporting balanced, engaged children on topics.