Options & Pricing
2016 New School Options and Pricing
Please note: The 2016-2017 New School Program is full. Applications for 2017-2018 will be available in early 2017.
Conference Package ($5500)
- Admission for up to 8 team members* to the 2016 Fall conference, including a coaching session and pre-plenary reception on Friday afternoon/evening, September 30th, and a full day of workshops, including an additional coaching session, on Saturday, October 1st. Breakfast, lunch, and snack are served on Saturday.
- Admission for up to 8 team members to the one day 2017 Spring follow-up conference (date to be determined). Breakfast and lunch are served during this conference.
- Designated Challenge Success coach to facilitate the action planning process for your team. Coaches meet with teams during the Fall conference, twice at the school site** between October and April for up to four hours of meeting times, and during the Spring conference.
- 20% discount on parent education and faculty development presentations and workshops.
- Copy of the Challenge Success book entitled Overloaded and Underprepared: Strategies for Stronger Schools and Healthy, Successful Kids.
Comprehensive Package ($13,000)
All benefits of Conference package plus:
- Additional two coaching sessions with designated Challenge Success coach to facilitate the action planning process for your team. Total support includes four coaching sessions between October and April, for up to eight hours of meeting times at the school site** and coaching during the Fall and Spring conference.
- Two parent education and/or faculty development presentations or workshops.** (Out of town schools receive two recorded interactive parent education recordings)
- Implementation and feedback from the Stanford Survey of Adolescent School Experiences to serve as an initial needs assessment and benchmark of the change process.
*Additional team members will be charged a per person fee if slots are available. Please contact Margaret Dunlap with your request.
**Out-of-area schools are responsible for team travel to the conferences and lodging. Out-of-area schools receive coaching via Skype. In-person coaching and/or site visits for workshops and presentations for out-of-area schools may be arranged for additional fees. Requests will be addressed by the School Program Director and will be fulfilled as our resources allow.
Prices effective January 2016.